- The Promoter of this competition is Cambridge Skylights Limited, Company Number 13533197 registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or above and either the owner of the property or the installer where the Cambridge Skylights Limited products will be installed. Registration is free of charge and can be done at https://cambridgeskylights.co.uk/pages/prize-draw-entry-form Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion cannot participate in the competition.
- One lucky winner will receive a £3000 gift card to spend on Cambridge Skylights Limited brand skylights, while two runner-up winners will receive 20% off vouchers. The products should be ordered by the winner directly from Cambridge Skylights Limited, either by phone or email, at the latest on May 1st, 2024. The installation of the products and the project itself must be realised no later than November 30th, 2024.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The installation service of the product is not included in the prize.
PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION
- To participate in the competition, candidates must complete and submit the online participation form at https://cambridgeskylights.co.uk/pages/prize-draw-entry-form and share the prize draw post on their social media profile. A valid registration consists of the participant's: first name/last name/email/telephone number/type of project/project timeline/why should you win answer.
- The projects of the participants must start in 2024.
- The opening date for entries starts February, 15th 2024, and the closing date for receipt of entries is April, 15th 2024.
- The prize winners will be selected randomly via computerised draw from all entries received by the closing date. The decision of the Promoter is final in the event of any dispute. In unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The top prize winner will be contacted directly by Cambridge Skylights Limited either by phone or email. Cambridge Skylights Limited has the right to also announce the winner on the Cambridge Skylights Limited website as well as on social channels. The winner will only be announced with name and city of residence. The runner-up winners will be notified by e-mail. There will be no further correspondence about the results. The winner will be notified no later than May 1st, 2024. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email and confirming their full name and address within 5 working days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner must remain in contact with the representatives of Cambridge Skylights Limited during the build project to ensure that the timeline of the build is within the terms of the competition and to be able to finalise the case study once the project has been completed. Otherwise, if Cambridge Skylights Limited cannot get in contact with the winner for a period longer than 3 weeks, the winner is disqualified.
- The offer stated in these terms excludes products from other brands to be found on cambridgeskylights.co.uk.
- The value of each product in the prize draw prizes will be calculated based on it's full price, without taking into account any discounts, promotions or sales.
- Any fitting kits or accessories cannot be included as part of the prize draw prizes.
- Free delivery will not apply to winners from Northern Ireland and the British Islands.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any media owners. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- The company reserves the right to carry out all the necessary verifications concerning the identity, postal and/or electronic address of the participants. This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Persons who have not provided proof of their full contact details and identity, or who have provided them inaccurately or misleadingly, will be disqualified, as will persons refusing the collection, recording and use of information of a personal nature concerning them and strictly necessary for the management and purpose of the competition.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer hardware, or software failure of any kind.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with British law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts to settle any such dispute or issues. Promoter and Data Controller: Cambridge Skylights Limited, Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge, King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge, England, CB4 2HY (please do not send entries to this address).